We offer a wide range of metallurgical and mineral processing tests. Our laboratory has more than 900 m2 where we develop the laboratory scale and pilot plant tests, located in a field of 4.700 m2.
We have standard tests of the mining industry and we have also developed our own tests validated by our clients.
In this way we work closely with our customers observing the tests where we have found innovations in the processes that have allowed us to generate benefits in the efficiency of the processes.
We perform Crushing and Grinding tests, both at the laboratory scale and at the pilot plant.
- Ball mill grindability tests (Bond tests)
- SAG Test Grindabilty Index, Starkey tests, SPI®
- SMC Test y JK drop weight tests
- Low energy impact test (LEIT).
- Bond abrasion test (Ai).
- Bond Rod test
- Sample preparation.
- Crushing tests at a determined P80.
- Particle size analysis.
- Pilot Plant Crusher and Mill.
- Kinetic flotation tests.
- SKT Kinetic flotation tests.
- FKT Kinetic flotation tests.
- Column flotation tests.
- Open Cycle tests.
- Closed Cycle tests.
- Contact Cell flotation tests.
- Optimization tests and testing reagents.
- Conventional and columnar flotation pilot plant scale.
Leaching and Cyanidation
- Bottle Leaching Tests.
- Leaching Tests in Columns.
- Iso-pH test.
- Kinetics of extraction, Cu, Fe and impurities.
- Acid consumption kinetics.
- Cu balances by solid and solution.
- Monitoring of electrochemical potential.
- Permeability test.
Settling and Thickening
- Settling tests.
- SedScan ® tests.
- Compaction tests.
- Rheological curves.
- Selection and optimization of flocculants and / or coagulants.
- Thickening at laboratory and pilot scale.
- Magnetic Concentration Tests.
- Gravitational concentration tests using the Falcon concentrator.
Thanks to our extensive experience we know how to extract as much useful information from a sample.